First Clearing, LLC provides the benefit of a firm with a long heritage in the full-service brokerage business and the strength of Wells Fargo & Company, one of the nation’s strongest financial services companies. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, First Clearing, LLC (FCC) provides quality securities-execution and brokerage-clearance services to Wells Fargo Advisors, as well as other securities firms throughout the United States. First Clearing, LLC is also a member of the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, and other major exchanges.
Wide Range of Products and Services
• Asset-management accounts with checkwriting and ATM access
• Personal financial planning services
• A full range of retirement plans for individuals and businesses, and analysis to help you decide which ones are right for your clients
• Traditional brokerage accounts
• A variety of fee-based accounts
• A fee-based mutual fund consulting service that includes access a broad array of no-load and load-waived funds
• Strategic and tactical asset-allocation services
• Special services for retired investors
• Private credit line (margin account)
• Unbiased investment research
• Timely investment strategy and mutual fund reports, including specific stock and fund recommendations
First Clearing, LLC is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC®), a nonprofit, congressionally chartered membership corporation created in 1970. SIPC protects clients against the custodial risk of a member investment firm becoming insolvent by replacing missing securities and cash up to $500,000, including up to $250,000 in cash, per client, in accordance with SIPC rules. (Note that SIPC coverage is not the same as, nor is it a substitute for, FDIC deposit insurance; securities purchased through First Clearing are not FDIC-insured.) For more information about SIPC, please visit www.sipc.org.
Above and beyond SIPC coverage, First Clearing maintains additional insurance coverage provided through London Underwriters (led by Lloyd’s of London Syndicate) ("Lloyd's"). For clients who have received the full SIPC payout limits for any missing securities and cash in client investment accounts, up to a clearing-firm aggregate limit of $1 billion (including up to $1.9 million for cash per client). In other words, the aggregate amount of all client losses covered under this policy are subject to a limit of $1 billion, with each client covered up to $1.9 million for cash.
*First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company